Now till August 31, L’Occitane launches its first-ever Yellow Campaign. For every 1 yellow product purchased, L’Occitane will donate $1 to UNICEF in efforts to fight against preventable blindness.
L’Occitane continues to support the fight against preventative blindness. To build on this commitment, the brand will launch its first-ever Yellow Campaign from July 8 – August 31, 2020. With a revamped campaign and a new goal of UNION FOR VISION 15by 2025, L’Occitane is excited to be collaborating with UNICEF to provide vitamin A supplements to children in developing countries.
Selection of yellow products:
- Almond Shower Oil, $29
- Immortelle Divine Youth Oil, $115
- Immortelle Divine Cream, $120
- Fruity Perfecting Balm, $29
- Le Petit Remède, $16 – $49
- Lustrous Hair Mask- SOS Shine, $16
- Douceur Immortelle Uplifting Candle, $34
- Douceur Immortelle Uplifting Soap, $15
- 3-in-1 Delicious Multi-Balm, $29
- Citrus Verbena Hand Cream, $12
The Yellow Campaign will be on until August 31, 2020 at L’Occitane boutiques nationwide and online at ca.loccitane.com.