For its 20th anniversary, the J12 wants to play. It takes twenty symbols and references from the Maison CHANEL: a 2.55 bag, a camellia, a bottle of N°5 perfume and even a tweed jacket. It becomes the J12∙20.
Punctuated with 12 diamonds, these polished rhodium-plated motifsare found on its bezel and dial. Sublime irreverence to sign the absolute freedom of this edition, limited to 2,020 pieces, equipped with the caliber 12.1 and also available in an Haute Horlogerie enameled version, numbered and limited to 5 pieces.
- Limited edition of 2,020 pieces.
- White highly resistant ceramic and steel case, sapphire caseback with “20 YEARS. LIMITED TO 2020” metallization.
- Steel unidirectional rotating bezel, rhodium-plated motifs.
- Steel screw-down crown with white highly resistant ceramic cabochon.
- White-lacquered dial set with 12 brilliant-cut diamonds (~0.03 carat), rhodium-plated motifs.
- White highly resistant ceramic bracelet with steel triple-folding buckle.
- Caliber 12.1: self-winding Manufacture movement, chronometer-certifed by the COSC*. *Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute.
- Approximately 70-hour power reserve.
- Water-resistance: 200 meters.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds. Diameter: 38 mm.
- Diamonds: 12 brilliant-cut diamonds (~0.03 carat).